//
Membership/Membresio

JOIN the listserv: send an email  to:
sligopta-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
JOIN the PTSA
Pay Membership Dues with PayPal
(you don’t need a PayPal account; a credit card works too)

  • Individual Membership $12.00Buy Now Button with Credit Cards
    If you pay with Paypal, you can fill in the membership form any time; the receipt will give us enough information to activate your membership. 
  • Additional Family Members Membership $7.00Buy Now Button with Credit Cards
  • Donate any amount from $1.00 to $200.00
    Donate Button with Credit Cards

Membership = Participation, even when you don’t have time to volunteer.

If you have an opportunity, please ask local businesses if they would support the PTSA and become members. We will advertise their business at PTSA events.  A copy of a local business form is available.

Please consider becoming a member.  Membership supports the school in many ways and a strong membership is a solid resource for parents, teachers and students.  The more members we have, the more we can do. By becoming a PTSA member, you will also become a member of the National
PTA and will get discounts to such places as Hertz, Staples, etc. For more
information about the discounts including other offers, please go to
www.PTA.org.

Complete the membership form below and bring it to school (or mail it to school at “Sligo PTSA 1401 Dennis Avenue, Silver Spring MD 20902”) [mark it 2014/15]

Dues help pay for student activities, field trips, academic and sports equipment, and staff appreciation efforts.  Did you know that dues contribute to about 10% of our income; the other 90% comes from, well, fundraising.  The more you contribute, the easier it is for us meet our expenses.

If you would like to join the Sligo listserv:
Please send an email  to:      sligopta-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Be a part of the discussion, get information about events, see what questions other parents are asking, and ask questions of other parents!

Discussion

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Support Your PTSA: Donate, Volunteer, Become a Member

Become a member via PayPal (no PayPal account required)
Single Member – $12
Two Members – $19
Three Members – $26

Be a Stallion! (3 members + $24 donation)

Membership by mail. Mail a PTSA membership form with an attached check. We cannot accept cash.

Donate via PayPal (no PayPal account required). No amount is too small or too large! Go to PayPal to make your donation.

Volunteer. Contact us about volunteer opportunities.

Join the PTSA Discussion Group