Get involved and jump into leadership with the Sligo PTSA!
Please join the Sligo MS PTSA board on Wednesday, 04/27, at 7:00 PM to discuss PTSA board positions and the roles that we need to fill for the 2022-2023 school year. Many of our board members are leaving Sligo MS at the end of this school year and heading off to high school. There are critical roles to fill for the upcoming school year including President, Vice President – Fundraising, Secretary, and Delegate. We want to ensure that the Sligo MS PTSA continues to remain a successful organization that serves our Sligo MS students, staff, and community.
By stepping into a role on the PTSA, you can:
- Get Connected – There’s no better way to know what’s happening in school.
- Speak Up – PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at school.
- Be a Role Model – You’ll be demonstrating the importance you place on education.
You do not need to attend this Zoom meeting to express your interest in helping next year. If you are interested in a PTSA role or have any questions, please attend the Zoom meeting or contact Kristy Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you may know some of the other board members. Please feel free to discuss roles with them and let them know if you are interested.
- VP-Fundraising – Kate O’Sullivan (8th grader)
- VP-Administration – Lisa Jackson (7th grader)
- VP-Communication – Gayle Hope (8th grader)
- VP-Membership – Angeline O’Shea (8th grader)
- Treasurer – Rodrigo Gouveia (7th grader)
- Secretary – Stacey Iobst (6th grader)
- Delegate – Debbie Beck (8th grader)
Thanks for your consideration. Anyone may attend this meeting to find out more about the Sligo MS PTSA – attendance is not an obligation to commit!