Getting into the Best College for You: The Game Plan for 2017 and Beyond
Featuring: Shirley Levin M.A., Certified Educational Planner; Jodi Gershoni, Independent Educational Consultant
*Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 7:00 – 9:00 PM*
*Carver Education Services Auditorium*
*850 Hungerford Drive, Rockville, MD 20850*
*To Help Parents Navigate the Process; Students Are Encouraged to Attend*
- How has the admissions process changed since you were a student?
- What courses should your child be taking now to prepare for a competitive college
- What do admissions officers consider besides academics?
- How should your child prepare for the SAT and ACT? How important are these scores?
- How do you help your child narrow down the list and choose the “best
- How have population trends affected the admissions standards?
- How has the financial aid process changed in recent years?
- How has the Internet affected the admissions application process?
The 16th Annual College Admissions Presentation is sponsored by the Montgomery County Council of PTAs and the Gifted & Talented Association of Montgomery County, Inc.
Contact: Michelle Gluck at email@example.com for more information.
The Carver Educational Services Building (MCPS Central Office Building) is located off 355, north of Rockville Town Center and south of Montgomery College.