We raised even more than our goal, $23,000, with nearly 100 students raising $100 or more.
Because we reached our goal, we are able to provide funding for:
- academic enrichment programs for the entire school,
- PE equipment including soccer goals,
- funding for the music department,
- a new sound system for the entire school
- International Night & STEM Science night
- 8th grade end-of-the-year activities (although we could use additional funds for this line item).
AND – because we reached this goal – Sligo students will enjoy an additional spring dance in mid-April –tentatively scheduled for Friday, April 15.